The Drawbacks to Flash Web Site Design
With the amazing capabilities of Flash Web site design to add visual imagery to your business online presence, the question is what are the drawbacks? There are a few disadvantages to consider when using Flash Web site design.
• Search engines will not index a homepage with Flash Web design. However, by submitting alternate pages or embedding the Flash, you can circumvent this obstacle.
• Flash Web design can be cumbersome for viewers who have yet to switch over to a faster online connection.
• Set-up time for creating a Flash based site on the Web can be time consuming and complicated.
Capabilities of Flash Web Design
By employing the use of Flash Web design, your business Web site will come alive as a rich, interactive experience for the viewer. Flash Web design creates an experience for each Web site visitor, making it a useful marketing tool. To help you communicate with your Web flash designer, it is helpful to know the capabilities of using Flash in Web design. Here are some of the highlights:
• Customize your text and clickable buttons to add punch to the graphics of your business Web site.
• Bring a two dimensional image to life to showcase a product or service.
• Add a voiceover or music to your business Web site to enhance your visitor's overall experience.
• Employ video commercials as a means of relaying information.
• Use Flash Web design to weave an introduction to your company profile and better engage visitors to stay and browse your Web site.
Flash Web Design and Search Engine Optimization
Incorporating Flash Web design into your Web site is a great way to grab the attention of your visitors and give an introduction to your business. The quandary occurs in the fact that adding Flash Web design to the home page of your business Web site will ensure a search engine does not capture your Web site. However, there is a way to get around the lack of ranking. You can keep Flash on your introductory page and simply submit subdirectory pages of your Web site rather than your home page. Another way to ensure search engine ranking is to embed the Flash, creating Web links and text onto your introductory page.
Using a Flash Web Design Template
With the high cost of hiring a team of Web designers, programmers, and Flash designers, an option to simplify your Web design could be the use of a Flash Web design template. Widely available from a range of template Web sites and businesses, using a template can be a more cost effective and time saving way to create a Website with Flash for your business. You simply purchase, download, and begin to implement your own information onto the Flash Web design template. Some template businesses offer customer support to assist you should you have any questions or technical difficulties. With some template companies, Web hosting is available as well. You do lose out on the flexibility of a custom designed Flash Web site, but this is an option for those who want to put up Flash Web design in a hurry without paying a great expense.
Benefits of Flash Animation
If you're considering incorporating flash animation into your business Web site, you're making an excellent marketing decision. Flash Animation can add a whole new level of interactivity to your Website, showcase your business, and increase the branding power of your products.
• Flash animation can help you control the experience of your Web site visitors by allowing you to implement a storyline to your Web site. Add an animation to introduce your business, introduce audio to get your message across, or create a map that guides your visitors through your business Web site.
• A Web site without flash animation is much like a storybook without pictures. You may be able to get a sense of the plot, but you lose the overall picture. Flash animation can help give your business that extra "edge" for visitors to your Web site by adding a new level of visual imagery and highlighting what you want them to see.
• Branding is a powerful tool that helps differentiate your commodity from your competitors. Flash animation helps you to do just that by adding a level of distinction to your business, defining your image, and creating a sense of connection for your clients.